The Liriano Family Foundation’s annual October event is almost here, and its bigger and better than ever! Laurie’s Pickups & Pink event will help bring our love of improving women’s health and our love of trucks together to help raise money for breast cancer awareness, the Seton Big Pink Bus and creating support groups for families who have loved ones diagnosed with cancer. Money will be raised through donations, corporate sponsorships and prize drawings. All proceeds will go directly to the Liriano Family Foundation for improving women’s health and increasing breast cancer awareness.
In past years, the Liriano Family Foundation has helped hundreds of uninsured women get tested for breast cancer free of charge. Five of those women needed follow-up treatment that was provided at no cost to them. Our goal is to continue these efforts by raising $15,000 this year. Laurie’s Pickups & Pink will focus on spreading information on women’s health by bringing out medical specialists and breast cancer survivors to speak. Educational material will also be provided to all who are interested.
In addition to raising money for breast cancer, Laurie’s Pickups & Pink will be hosting a truck show and exhibition. Up to 50 trucks will compete for best lift, best custom lights, best paint job and best in show. Each winner will receive a trophy and bragging rights until next year.
Admission is free, and all ages are welcome. Along with the breast cancer awareness benefit, truck show and exhibition, join us for a performance by Bart Crow and food & drinks sold by Viejo’s Tacos y Tequila. Oh, and did we mention its free admission?
Come see what real Toyota power looks like. Prior to our Truck Show, our team will showcase the TRD-Pro’s Crawl feature in action. Tundras and Tacomas will be placed in sand and use their Crawl feature to pull themselves out.
Think your truck is better than everyone else’s? Come prove it at Laurie’s Pickups & Pink Truck Show! This year, 50 trucks will compete for best paint job, best custom lights, best lift and best in show.
Winner(s) will receive bragging rights for a year and a custom Laurie’s Pickups & Pink trophy. Each entrant is automatically entered for the best in show category and can select competing categories during registration. Since entrants can compete in all categories, it is possible that a single truck can drive home with all four trophies.
Registration and participation is free — all we ask is that you come out and have fun! Only the first 50 trucks to register will be able to compete. To register, complete our registration form.
Enter Laurie’s Pickups & Pink Prize Drawing for a chance to win a Savage Arms Axis XP 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle, a round of golf for 4 with golf cart(s) at the Hyatt Wolfdancer Golf Club and more! All proceeds go to the Liriano Family Foundation to fund the Seton Big Pink Bus and support groups for those affected by breast cancer.
Winners for Laurie’s Pickups & Pink drawing will be randomly selected and announced throughout the event. Entrants have the opportunity to win multiple prizes by purchasing multiple tickets. There is no limit to the number of prizes a single entrant can win, or the amount of tickets a single entrant can purchase.
Official tickets are sold at Lost Pines Toyota through Oct. 20, 2017 and during Laurie’s Pickups & Pink. Entrants need not be present to win.
- $10 for 1 ticket
- $50 for 6 tickets
- $100 for 15 tickets
- Savage Arms® Axis XP 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle with 3 – 9 x 40 Scope courtesy of Academy Sports & Outdoors*
- Two custom made 9 in. steel knives courtesy of To the Point Sharpening and Eland Green*
Knife in picture is similar but not exact to knives in drawing. Picture will be updated once knives are crafted.
- One round of golf for four with golf cart(s) courtesy of Hyatt Wolfdancer Golf Club
- A Parts Package including a $250 coupon for parts, a full detail, and an oil change courtesy of Lost Pines Toyota
- Tour of Bastrop County gift basket including gift cards, coupons, and goodies from 2017 Best of Bastrop County winners:
- 4 chicken sandwich meals, 4 kids meals and 5 stuffed cow plushies courtesy of Chick-Fil-A
- 1 t-shirt and a $25 gift certificate courtesy of Paw Paws Catfish House
- $50 gift card courtesy of The Front Room Wine Bar
- 2 $25 gift certificates courtesy of Zimmerhanzel’s BBQ
- $20 gift card courtesy of Sugar Shack
- $100 gift certificate courtesy of Piney Creek
- 1 Montana West Concealed Carry Purse courtesy of Spoiled Sisters Boutique
- 1 3-hour house cleaning courtesy of Maid in Bastrop
- $50 gift card courtesy of Kragh’s Jewelry
- A gift basket courtesy of H-E-B
Recently added Prizes
- A round of golf for two with golf cart(s) courtesy of ColoVista Golf Course
- Blue Line Bass Club gift basket – TBA
- Each ticket purchased must have contact information completed on back to be considered valid.
- Entrants need not be present to win.
- *Must be 21 years of age or older to win the Savage Arms® Axis XP 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle with 3 – 9 x 40 Scope and the 9” steel custom knives. Age will be verified at event and a new winner will be selected if the selected entrant does not meet age requirements.
- Ticket stub must be presented in order to claim prize.
- Each ticket is one entry. It is possible for one entrant to win all 5 prizes by purchasing 5 or more tickets.
MHT Luxury Alloy
Lost Pines Customs
Toyota Rent a Car
Try it before you buy it!
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please view our media kit for more information.
If you’d like to donate to the Liriano Family Foundation without purchasing a sponsorship, please donate on our Eventbrite page.
Come out to Laurie’s Pickups & Pink to help raise money for a great cause while having an incredible time!
Special thanks to our sponsors
First National Bank
Viejo’s Tacos Y Tequila
Brown Distributing Company
Dellrif Ice, LLC
Must be at least 21 years old to win the Savage Arms® Axis XP 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle and the Custom 9. in steel knives. All prizes/gifts are not refundable or exchangeable. Terms and conditions of each prize are controlled by the respective donator/sponsor. Lost Pines Toyota and the Liriano Family Foundation are not responsible for any loses damages or related in regards to prizes. Please contact official donators and sponsors for details.