With the Hurricane Harvey coming to an end, now is the time to start the recovery process. It is imperative you are stay informed and have access to any necessary resources available.
Use the following resources for requesting assistance and staying up to date on the latest news.
Housing & Shelters
- Shelters for Travis, Bastrop, Caldwell, Comal, Fayette, Hays and Lee County
- Red Cross Open Shelters – State Wide
- Airbnb Urgent Accommodations
- Hurricane Evacuee Camping
- Houston Food Bank
- Galveston County Food Bank
- Corpus Christi Food Bank
- South East Texas Food Bank | Beaumont
- Food Bank of Golden Crescent | Victoria
- Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, Inc. | Pharr
- Brazos Valley Food Bank | Bryan
- Central Texas Food Bank | Austin
- San Antonio Food Bank
Businesses & Government Organizations
- HEB Disaster Relief
- Bluebonnet Outage Viewer
- FEMA Hurricane Harvey Page
- Hurricane Harvey: Live Updates
- Austin Flood Information
News & Tracking
How to get involved
- Salvation Army Donation Page for Hurricane Harvey
- Red Cross Volunteering
- Hurricane Harvey Recovery | Donations to Local Churches in Texas and Louisiana
- Hurricane Harvey: How North Texans can help
- Hurricane Harvey Children’s Relief Fund
- Greater Houston Community Foundation | Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
How Lost Pines Toyota can help
If your vehicle is totaled by Hurricane Harvey and you need a replacement, Lost Pines Toyota can have one delivered to you after purchase. Complete our contact form for more information.
Parts, services and repairs
The amount of rain and wind Harvey is bringing in may damage your vehicle. If you need replacement parts or repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.
If your vehicle is totaled and you need a car to drive while waiting for insurance claims, rent a vehicle from us. Get your rental started by completing our online form.
If you’re a dealership, business, non-profit organization or disaster shelter and are in need of assistance such as food, water or a special request, please send us an email. We’ll work with our team to provide as much help as possible.